Viajya Raje Mahila (Women) B. Ed. College is run by Tilak Public Sansathan Samiti, Aklera District Jhalawar. We offer Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) Degree Program. The faculty is well educated and is trained in the latest Curriculum.
The Specialties of the Institute includes:
- The College has its own Land & Building 3200 Square Feet (Converted Land), Total Land 2 Bigha 5 Biswa.
- The College has its own Land & Play-Ground 4300 Square Meters.
- It is situated on the Main N.H.-95 Link Road (Baran Road), Aklera, District Jhalawar
- State of the Art Library with Modern Equipments approximate 3200 Books and so many Magazines.
- The College has its own privately Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Computer, Language Learning Lab., Technical Laboratory.
- The College is Registered and Recognized by the Govt. of Rajasthan (N.C.T.E.)
- This College is purely for B. Ed. Program.
- Education by Well Educated, Trained and Experienced Lecturers.
- Modern facilities like Internet, Canteen, Garden, Clean Water.
- It is well linked by bus route to Kota (Raj.), Bhopal (M.P.)
- College is run as per Government of Rajasthan and NCTE Rules & Regulations.
Distribution of books in Library
|S. No. ||Type of Books ||Number of Books
|1 ||Text Book (B.Ed) ||3141
|2 ||Reference Book||2500
|3 ||Text Book (6 To 10 Class)||1200
|4 ||Education Encyclopedia||02, Volume-13
|5 ||World Wide Encyclopedia||01
|6 ||Family Encyclopedia||01
|7 ||Oxford Dictionary||04
|8 ||Knowledge and Encholopedia||01
|Total Number of Books ||6850
Journals for Session 2021-22
- Bhartiya Adhunik Shiksha
- Indian Education Abstracts
- Indian Education Revivew
- Journal of Indian Education
- Anweshika : journal of Teacher Education
- Prathmik Shiksha
- Primary Teacher
- School Science
- Indian Journal of Teacher Education
- Teachers Support : Adhyapak Saathi
List of News-Papers & Magazines for Session 2021-22